Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Wanderlust

So I had these great new mesh boots from lassitude & ennui, appropriately named Wanderlust. While they would work with plenty of role play outfits, I wanted to style something more modern. I know not all of you love period and dress up as much as I. I had also been waiting for the Midnight Board at Poison to calm down and be slapable before 3 am SL time (my time). Today things came together; several of my friends now have impressive and colorful biker jackets.

I hadn't been on a photo shoot with anyone in ages!  Filming doesn't really count as I am so busy with all the details, there is really no time to chat or play. So today was especially fun.

The new Wanderlust boots come in many more sizes than previously, so fine-tuning should be pretty easy and a good fit possible for most avatars. I am wearing the XS size in the two-toned version. There are plenty of colors to choose from -- brown, black, grey, oxblood and purple. Single color versions are available.

Wonder's boot are the guy prize from Opium on the Moolto hunt (see this post).



Poses by: Vista Animations, LAP, Helamiyo, Juxtapose

Comments

Popular Posts