Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Mixin' Mesh

JANE has a lot of new mesh items out. Tanks and pants and flirty skirts come in JANE's palette colors for easy coordination. I have been feeling at loose ends lately; not sure what the future will bring, no concrete path to follow.  As I was beginning to unpack the boxes and try on things I came across this combo. It made such a pretty picture with the coffee bar and the morning light, I had to take this photo. And somehow the world seemed a bit brighter.

Shown is one of the dandy tanks with easy day trousers. Tanks come with two styles of hems and pants come in two lengths. Lots of sizes as always. I seemed to have gained a bit of weight in this release *wink* so you too may need to move up a size.



Pose by: Dutchies bar stool

Comments

Popular Posts