Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Bronze Art


Is it art? Well most likely not. But this is bronze week in 52 colors land and as I processed this photo I ventured into some unknown post processing list in my graphics program. "I wonder what this does" became the theme and when I clicked on this effect, I went "wow"! So here you have it.


This is my raw shot. My very bronze outfit is made up of oldies including a jacket from MALT, sweater from E! Eclectic, some RFL bangles courtesy of Zeery and my favorite sandals from Baiastice.
All in all a great outfit for moving into Fall.



Poses by: LAP from the Stance Set 2

Comments

Unknown said…
You look fantastic, very statuesque
Nicandra Laval said…
the second picture i like the most... first one is stempunk like )))))) nice combination you made..Greetings Nic
Rudhmellowen said…
Love the art shot, I am always wondering what certain things do in photoshop lol... makes life very interesting!
aw the first is freaky! But art it is :)
Anonymous said…
That look really comes together. Nice:)
Eliza said…
Haha, there are so many photoshop tools that I am not sure why anyone would want to use, but someone must! You look great!
Chic Aeon said…
Thanks everyone. I actually use Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X3 - LOL. MUCH cheaper and you know I am a trifty gal. It was a surprise when I hit that button, but I do get points for "different" :D.

Cheers.
Mayala Loon said…
hehe ... I'm always excited when I dicover buttons and functions in my soft (gimp) ... love your result ;-)

Popular Posts