Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Frilly


My early morning tip of the day is this super feminine hunt dress from Utopia on the Four Seasons Plaza Hunt. It is a frilly number but still very sophisticated with nice detailing. I love the slits and ties. There are some giant belts in the front (optional).

I can't say it was an easy early morning jaunt. I tried several new hunts including the Make Her Over Hunt which while several days underway does not seem to actually BE underway. My frustration level got a little high finding hidden boxes with only landmarks inside. I doubt they were decoys as the stores were familiar and don't normally do that. So my advice is to wait until the weekend when hopefully the kinks will be ironed out. Note: According to a note from a reader (see comments) the MHO hunt is a GROUP ONLY hunt. Not too obvious, I must say.

Poses by: LAP

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you click a Make Her Over Hunt prize when you don't have the group active you will just get a landmark.
Chic Aeon said…
Thanks very much. Went to the blog and read several other bloggers post but that info wasn't in there -- or at least obvious. Good to know. I am not big on those group only hunts so will likely pass unless someone blogs something fab-u-lous. I message letting folks know that along with the landmark would definitely be a good thing :D.

Popular Posts