Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Where's the Fire? 24 hours


You have less than 24 hours to pick up a complete avatar from Yasum Designs. I reported yesterday about some great group gifts. Well it doesn't get much better than this. The complete avatar includes a very cute MESH outfit. I don't have a mesh viewer as yet, but I can show you the skin, hat, hair and boots. There is also a shape but I don't go in for changing that without a lot of incentive *wink*. The skin is VERY nice and so far has been adopted by both gals that I TPed over. That leads me to believe it is an easy fitting skin. Honestly I made my lips a little thinner for this skin as super pouty is not my style, but with that very minor change, I feel much like me. There is that cleavage thing, but I will cope. I am not sure it will win out over my regular skin from the same designer, but it is in the running. If I had to pick one adjective to describe the look and feel it would be "sultry" .


These are the boots that are part of the pack. Join the group at the TP point if you aren't already a member. My SLURL above is directly to the gift vendor. Hurry. I hope you don't miss this!

Note that these are completely unretouched photos. And yes, I was in a hurry :D. 

My cute wise owl earrings are a fairly new release from KOSH!

Poses by:

Comments

Popular Posts