Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Four To Go


We are nearing the end of the road in our fifty-two week trek through the color wheel. Congrats to those that started at the beginning and are still in the game. My moss is made up of old favorites, most but not all named "moss". It is a fitting color for this time of year in the Northern climes. Mother Nature gives us a wild burst of color and then we move into the calm and hopefully serene days of late Autumn and early winter.

I have to admit that I have a few colors on my personal list that seem to be missing. It will be fun to see if they appear in our last four weeks. 


Pose by: LAP

Comments

Nicandra Laval said…
nice the board on the background ))) and i love the jacket...I regret that i didn't know in the beginning about the color challenge. I think i would be in from beginning till end too. so nice to do this. greetings Nic
Beautiful post and photos Chic
Mayala Loon said…
very cool look ... hope the 'dead end' isn't symbolic tho ... lol
Unknown said…
I love that jacket and your boots, too cute! I bet Wenge wasn't one of the colors you were waiting for. :-)
Eliza said…
Love the fall take on this. That is a perfect pose!
Anonymous said…
You seem all warmly dressed for autumn. Great look for embracing the season!
Anonymous said…
Beautifully done Chic! I love that jacket :)

Popular Posts