Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Comfort of Fog


It is a gray Fall day in my neighborhood.  Oddly, the atmosphere that has me complaining come February is welcomed now -- like a calm cocoon of quiet. My outfit includes new releases from *Les Petits Details* including a fringed vest and matching boots. The Oh Susanna outfit comes complete with minimal mini dress (mine is tucked into my comfy jeans and under a sweater to protect me from the chill) and is available in three neutral sets, perfect for mixing and matching.


With subtlety on my mind, I ventured over to the Dead Drop Rural Expanse -- a two sim adult role play complex by the familiar Crack Den folks at Alterscape.  Here too, textures are beautifully rendered. I am anxious to visit their other areas sometime soon.


Poses by: LAP from the So and So set (new)

Comments

Popular Posts