Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Last Days of Summer


We have a few more days of warm weather in my neck of the woods. The mornings are crisp; the afternoons a remembrance of bright summer days. My outfit made up of new releases echos this time. Of course we can have warm weather all year in our virtual land and some of you on the other side of the equator are working your way into it as I write.

Here are the credits for the lovely new releases which happily went together effortlessly. Always nice.


Hair: Pomme d' Amour (formerly I Love Olive) SOMEDAY HAIR / NATURAL RED
Top: e! Eclectic  Seda Wrap Top (Teal)
Skirt: JANE - mini skirt.lil patches.pinks (MESH)
Necklace and ring (earrings are also in the set - exclusive For XYROOM) by *I <3FashiOn*: Find them here.


Poses by: Vista Animations Most Wanted AO

Comments

Popular Posts