Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hunts Galore

 If you are a hunter, you have your choice of many new themes. This post features items from the Home and Garden Falling Leaves Hunt and the Disco Hunt, both just starting.

I haven't actually been on either hunt, so I can't speak to the smoothness and ease of hunting or other gifts in the mix. I can say that there are some very nice photos of prizes up on the Falling Leaves Hunt and that the Disco Hunt has SLURL's on the blog so if hunting gets too tough you can easily move on. Since both themes are something I would enjoy, I am guessing that I will do a bit of looking as time permits.


My disco sweater (in reality a mini dress) is one color in a fatpack from Beautiful Dirty Rich on the Disco Hunt. Lots of layers make it easy for anyone to tuck this into pants or a skirt if you are not the super short mini type. Pretty crocheted cuffs are included but can be left off if you are more into bangles.

This Boathouse Autumn Living set is the Home and Garden Falling Leaves Hunt prize. Perfect for most any outdoor area -- deck or meadow, it comes with a variety of animations and optional accessories. One of the pillows holds a guitar animation with a guitar giver. It didn't fit me all that well, but I really enjoyed listening to the country western song that the guitar plays. I can remember when songs didn't do all that well in SL. So nice that faster connections and better technology have solved some of those problems. You can of course use the props separately or, if you are prim challenged, just put out the pillow and crate set.


Pose by: aDORKable from the new Enchant Pack

Comments

Popular Posts