Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fall Fete


I journeyed over to the Fall Fete this morning, a week long fair put on by the 25 Linden Tuesday bunch. I haven't been on any Tuesday treks in a long while and it sounded fun.  My photo doesn't look like it has much to do with Fantasy - Gorean role play, but it does. My baking table, complete with three animations and props was one of those 25 Linden bargains.


While most items definitely reflect medieval eras, this baking table can easily span the centuries. It is mod and I have downsized it a bit and made the legs taller to fit my size perfectly. There are /1a adjustments too. The original table is a light grayish worn wood. I have tinted to go with my other furnishings. Yeah for MOD. You could easily turn the whole table a solid color paint to go with your more modern house.  The typist just ordered a new baguette pan so perhaps that is what put us in the baking mood. It looks smashing in my 1900s swamp shack! Pick it up amidst other 25 linden bargains at the Roawenwood booth.


My attire, while perhaps a bit too fancy for actual baking is a lovely new release from Sangre Noir -- simply entitled "35". I especially like the ladylike top with tiny buttons and intricate collar. The set comes with a short skirt as an option, but really -- this is vintage; for me at least. So happy to have a new outfit for teas and such.


And here is the last photo in the story told from end to beginning which seems perfectly OK for a day filled with fantasy.

The fair is VERY crowded (53 folks when I was there) and while walking was OK, textures were loading very slowly which is not a normal condition for me. I weighed in at 300 ARC and no scripts after taking off my mermaid necklace shortly after this shot. The winner of the overdressed category during my morning trek topped at at 19754. And no, that is not a typo :D.

The fair is at an adult sim, so not everyone will be able to get in. You do not need to be age verified, however. So feel free to get a bit naked and help the lag some. Others will not be, but at least you'll know you did your bit.


Poses by:  baking table, LAP and Vista Animations Most Wanted AO

Comments

Noirran Marx said…
Thank you so much for blogging my outfit!
Hi! I love this photo and featured it in my column for Shopping Cart Disco. The column is called What I Like and highlights photos that have caught my eye. I hope you like the column.

Popular Posts