Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fires Are Burning


See Firebrick. See Firebrick burn. See Blue Blood's outfit once again. After spending an hour and half trying to get a "new" and "firebrick" outfit together, I simply gave up and you are seeing week 10 again. I can't seem to get to all the colors at Luna's blog (may just be me and the day) so I am not sure what color this was before. Perhaps "crimson".

So, I am cheating; I admit it. I won't be the first or the last. Honestly some colors are so very close I have no idea where one ends and one begins. Hopefully next week's color will be different enough to give us an "Ah!" moment.

Not many weeks left. I am determined to finish with the die hards.

And it IS a pretty picture.


Edit: I feel slightly redeemed as I have next week's all together and it looks great :D.

Poses by: Behavior Body

Comments

Eliza said…
I think we have all gone the "what can I come up with the quickest" route. It's as lovely today as it was then!
Unknown said…
It has been a challenge, I don't know if I've knowingly reused the same item for multiple colors but I suspect that I have. You look great even if it is a cheat!
Arya Braveheart said…
Love the gown! Blue Blood always rocks. Lovely pics as usual.
Anonymous said…
Yes, it still looks lovely - and the right colour!

Popular Posts