Fires Are Burning


See Firebrick. See Firebrick burn. See Blue Blood's outfit once again. After spending an hour and half trying to get a "new" and "firebrick" outfit together, I simply gave up and you are seeing week 10 again. I can't seem to get to all the colors at Luna's blog (may just be me and the day) so I am not sure what color this was before. Perhaps "crimson".

So, I am cheating; I admit it. I won't be the first or the last. Honestly some colors are so very close I have no idea where one ends and one begins. Hopefully next week's color will be different enough to give us an "Ah!" moment.

Not many weeks left. I am determined to finish with the die hards.

And it IS a pretty picture.


Edit: I feel slightly redeemed as I have next week's all together and it looks great :D.

Poses by: Behavior Body

  1. gravatar

    # by Eliza - September 3, 2011 at 5:04 AM

    I think we have all gone the "what can I come up with the quickest" route. It's as lovely today as it was then!

  2. gravatar

    # by Anichka Savira - September 3, 2011 at 9:24 AM

    It has been a challenge, I don't know if I've knowingly reused the same item for multiple colors but I suspect that I have. You look great even if it is a cheat!

  3. gravatar

    # by Arya Braveheart - September 4, 2011 at 6:52 PM

    Love the gown! Blue Blood always rocks. Lovely pics as usual.

  4. gravatar

    # by yoshikawafashion - September 6, 2011 at 10:13 AM

    Yes, it still looks lovely - and the right colour!