Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

WRONG Jeans: Review


It would be easy to say that you can't go wrong with WRONG jeans. And I am SURE it has been said before -- maybe many, many times. Still, it is true. Kaysha Sion, maker of these lovely jeans sent them to me this morning under less than auspicious circumstances. Still, she invited me to review them and they are easy to review. They are simply GREAT! Beautifully rendered with loving details, they could indeed become your favorite jeans.

Now, just with all things, they may not be great for everyone. They are LOW low riders (gaspingly so for some of you I suspect). Even so, with a bit of ingenuity, they can still be one of your favorite pair of casual pants. All you need is a long top or a set of "undershirt and undies" masquerading as a tucked in top and you are set.

Photo Credits: Get Lucky shirt by LaLa FooFoo, Estella heels by Tesla
:::: Crushed Cotton Tied Shirt by Body Polik, Wooden Wedges ICING
:::: Wild Child top by Sn@tch, Untied Sandals by Shoes Simply Shoes.


These jeans can go from casual to breathtakingly daring. They come in plain, faded, ripped, black splotched and dirty. And for the life of me, I can't figure out which is my favorite. It seems to be which ever one I have on!

Photo Credits: Dark Eden Gray Latex Jacket, ::69 Nightmare heels
:::: ETD Layered Tee (magenta) over Nuclear Boutique Sassy top, Untied Sandals from Shoes Simply Shoes.


Dress them up, dress them down. Cover up or get close to naked. These are simply GREAT JEANS!

WRONG - AlterNation 190/154/38

Popular Posts