Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Boho Beauty



There are only a few things better than warm, tropical night breezes -- to me anyway. So, I was happy to have the need -- OK, you can call it an excuse if you must -- to get back to the beach. Yesterday was the first day of the year above 60 degrees in my little corner of the world, so baring so much skin is weeks away if not longer.

This Menorca outfit in red from .: Acid & Mala Creations is a prize in the Mix and Match Hunt. So pretty with tiny beads on the strings that wrap around at hip level. A prim bandeau is included and worn here. Prims are manual mod so you can stretch or input numbers into the build menu for a perfect fit.


Juxtapose has a really nice set of three poses out as a group gift, so if these look like something you would like to add to your collection, join and find them in the past notices. A girl (or fashionable guy) can never have too many poses!  Be sure and check out the new releases at the Pose Fair location too, There are some nice ones there. I will be showing you in later posts, but trying them out yourself is always best and more fun!

My cute and sassy high wrapped ponytail is a new release from Amacci. I modded it to hide the hat. I hope Carina will forgive me. It is a great style; perky and carefree!   


Today I am wearing a new skin from .::BeautyCode::. . Meet Claire; in this case  Claire 4 SunKissed Spring *wink*. This is an extremely nice skin with rich saturation and fine detailing. A bit more dramatic than my typical look, I still look like "me"-- and that's a great thing. Claire is also available in tan. A variety of makeups as well as a shape are available.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Tracy ~ Coffee (new release - modded)
Skin: .::BeautyCode::. Skin Claire 4 SunKissed Spring (D)
Clothing: .:A&M:. Menorca Outfit - Red (hunt)

Accessories: Zeery Cube Cloth Earrings [] Dragons Breath

Poses by:Juxtapose (group gift)

Comments

Popular Posts