Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

City Streets 2


Along with the extremely cute Ronsem gift featured in my last post, there is also a fun set of sculpty unisex baggies. If this is your style, they would be a great addition to your wardrobe. Find the sculpty paw print (in this case pinkish) at the store to garner this nice hunt prize.

This is definitely a more tomboyish look than I was wearing before, so some new accessories came into play. I also may have found a way to add shadows to my photos. This was a quick try at the process I thought about when glaring at the street with absolutely NO footprints. Now and then I still really want those shadows. So more experimenting is in order. :D


Style Notes: 

Hair: beer+eggs :: jane chestnut
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / pale :: TTH exclusive
Clothing: RONSEM* Jersey Half / red (hunt) ;!O: Basics Boyfriend Racerback [Blank]; shiny things white nubby sock
Shoes: MK Super Sneaks Wedge V1.2
Accessories: < Yabusaka > Alphabet Changer Pendant

Poses by: EverGlow

Comments

Popular Posts