Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Desert Nights


The desert. Friend or foe. It can wrap you in its warm caress and take you far away from worries. It can erase your life without a thought. We are merely specks on the sand; the desert is eternal.


If you watch this blog on a regular basis you know that I am eclectic gal. I embrace many styles. This isn't a "what on earth can I blog today?" phenomenon. Happily I am almost always well supplied with items that I truthfully admire and oftentimes love. Blogging life is easier for me these days. I can go out and explore, take photos and enjoy the process. Post 2000 is coming up in a month or so and honestly I think I have earned the relative ease of the current climate :D. 

Today was particularly fun as I had a chance to break out of my good girl role and take a walk once again on the wilder side. I was also able to take some desert photos, thanks in part to a lot of exploring throughout the week. Newness in the post includes some very creative hair which definitely set the mood. I mean "woot!"; move over; I am woman; I am here.  It hales from (RED)MINT and is called simply, Hair No. 08. Hairs come in three color packs. Crosses and beads weave throughout the hair. It would be very at home in parts of New Mexico, USA.


These really great boots are also a new release from (RED)MINT. They come with short legwarmers (filling up that oftentimes empty ankle space) and choices of ties or no ties.

One of the nicest things about these boots -- other then the styling -- is the HUD. It is tiny, creatively sitting at the top of your screen while you choose from a huge assortment of colors (12). Neutrals are well represented, but there are brighter colors too. AND (insert drum roll) the HUD photo changes colors along with the prims. You could, in theory, change your shoe accessory hues without even looking at your feet. Very clever.

Also new are my jeans from Paradisis. While not as flashy as my other offerings of the morn, patterned after the recent capris release -- they are a great staple.  The full-length version comes in a huge (and I do mean huge) assortment of colors. My outfit, alas, dictated a sedate color, but I am sure you will be seeing the brighter hues on these pages sometime soon.



Click on any small photo for a high rez version.


Style Notes: 

Hair: (RED)MINT (r)M ~ Hair No.08 (F) ~ Brown Amber (new release)
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 02 Purity; Legend Tattoo2
Clothing:  PARADISIS Flirty Jeans : Black (new release) ; PD/Phoenix Destiny/Leather Biker Vest; :. WoE .: STR-01a Kylei Transparent White Tank
Shoes: (RED)MINT(black) o1/Shoe Repair "Punk Boot" (new release)
Accessories: PD/Phoenix Destiny/Metal-Leather-Bracer

Poses by: Diesel Works, EverGlow, Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts