Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

On the Bayou


Just a very quick (sometimes things just flow) post to let you know that there is an egg hunt going on in New Toulouse. I think I have done about half of the hunt. It is VERY easy, lots of fun and the exploring is simply great. I have no idea about the prizes; they may be great, they may be silly -- but I am having an EXCELLENT time. So I quickly changed into my voodoo gown (what else would you wear in the bayou?) and took this lovely shot. Honestly, I am not sure how I missed this part of the area -- OR it may have changed since I last explored. Either way, come on down and grab some GIANT eggs!

From the notecard:

Explore rural New Toulouse. Stroll through romantic Algiers. Roll up your pants and slog the lush bayou. There are beautiful eggs hidden throughout. If you see one, grab it and enjoy not only the lovely unique eggs but many fabulous freebies therein.

****** Starting Locations ******

Head North from the train station into pastoral Algiers, where many beautiful eggs await.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/New%20Toulouse%20Algiers/62/91/26

From there, grab a notecard from one of the many signs :D.



Style Notes: 

Hair: Dura Group Gift (04/2011)(Black) (new gift) more tomorrow with a better photo
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 05 Vogue
Clothing: hO wEAr Voodoo

Accessories: WRONG - Beaded Cross Necklace

Poses by: Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts