Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Forest Pleasures



While I am looking forward to summer sun and gentle breezes, I have been reminded more than once that not all of my readers live above the equator *wink*. So today I took a trip to the forest dressed for Fall. Of course we can have Autumn climates any time we choose in our virtual land; we just need to find a locale in our timeline of choice. My photo op spot of the morn was Decay.



My style mix includes several new releases mixed with some old favorites. My rich toned sweater (actually a mini dress) and nicely detailed vest are from E! Ecletic.

This color and texture change hat with hair hales from Amacci and my boots are one of the Prarie set from PixelDolls.

I used some of the new poses from EverGlow in this photo session. These are from the MALE section. Who would guess?  Some of course didn't fit me, but when they do -- so cute.



Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Heather ~ Hazelnut
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / tan :: 06 Brass
Clothing: e! Cable Knit Mini (Smoke) ; e! Lace Waistcoat (Sienna);  [[[ SWANSONG ]]] Timeless Jeans (Sunrise)
Shoes: (Romance) Prarie Boot . Black Embossed . Black
Accessories: Maitreya Coin Belt Black (Pelvis)

Poses by :EverGlow

Comments

Popular Posts