Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Digits


There is a new fun body image question going around. Since I don't Plurk or Ning or Facebook *wink*, I am a bit late to the party. I do agree that when we can be any form we want in our virtual lives it is interesting to see what shape we choose. This has pretty much been my shape since I came out of the pod. I took an Eloh Elliot freebie and modified somewhat if I remember correctly. I didn't have a plan of course and I certainly didn't know what havoc would transpire with my long, long arms and poses. Ah well. We are what we are in any life.

My virtual shape is tallish, thinish and definitely boyish. It works well for clothes although that wasn't the plan at the time. It has almost no relationship to my real life body (yes, there have been some group posts on that phenomenon over the years) except for minimal breast which I am actually pretty happy about.

This post also gave me a chance to get into some sexy undies and tell you that Dutchies has lots of newness in her furniture store. Only a few pieces are shown here but there is a plethora of designs from living to bedroom and beyond. My very favorite piece -- a prop really -- is this "dropped dress" on the floor. So very cute and suggestive!




Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Emilia ~ Light Copper
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 02 Purity
Clothing: Ange Copper Satin-by INSOLENCE

Pose by: EverGlow

Comments

I love how bodacious your av is. She looks so confident and bad-ass. I think your av kinda suits your personality because by your writing you've always seemed like a very strong and confident person to me.

Thank you so much for sharing your digits and linking to me. <3

Popular Posts