Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Horizon Dream


A quick late night post that went so smoothly I have to think I am bonding well with my new graphics software. My outfit of the eve hales from Kazuo. I have shown you the jacket before, but I like it so much it deserves a reprise. The dress is also new.


The Kazuo Tier Dress comes in a variety of pretty colors and includes an upper sculpt "bra" prim. Alas, I was too flat (boy figure as I am) to fill out the sculpt well. I wasn't too worried as that gave me a chance to wear another color of this oh so cute jacket.

   
It is dressy enough to go over club wear with ease. Two thumbs up from me. I love the sculpty skirts that are popping up on the grid and this one is quite nice with a subtle pattern that adds interest.

My poses are more new releases from EverGlow. My locale -- The Looking Glass at Horizon Dream.

For the photographers and bloggers in my readership that have been following the "shadow" and Viewer 2 quests, I have decided to go back to the old viewer as well as leave the shadows behind -- at least for the most part. If we don't enjoy what we are doing, there is little point in doing it.

And with that, I bid you and excellent eve or morning.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Tracy - Sterling Midnight
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 06 Brass
Clothing: Kazuo - Jacket (Moss); Kazuo - Tier Dress (Black)
Shoes: #OC# Melanie- Sand


Poses by:EveryGlow

Comments

Popular Posts