Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Little Bit Crazy



I haven't seen an old Alfred Hitchcock movie for decades, but after a day of moving computer files, installing new programs and clicking through tons of obscurely named choices in preferences I feel like I am living in one. Well not really, but some play definitely needed to be added to my ingrained work ethic mode -- so off I went to the Channel Island Asylum.

Hopefully my lead photo has you wondering about the colors in my mostly new outfit. Well here is a Kodacolor moment for ya ---



This darling quilted jacket hales from Kazuo, a new brand from the former designer at Hyper Culture (now closed). The jacket comes in a great range of both colors and neutrals, so choosing might be difficult -- it was for me anyway *wink*. VERY cute!

My great leggings are a new release from Sn@tch. They come in a ten color fat pack and are both mod and TRANSFER so you can get a couple of gal friends together and share if you like. The slouch cuffs are particularly nice and can do double duty as "socks" to fill in those gaping boot areas as needed - LOL. Gotta love socks.



Other outfit newness includes some just out hair from Amacci. This is one of two similar styles (the other sans bangs). They are reminiscent of a release from last week that I have been living in but with a slightly younger look -- in my estimation anyway.

This new [Lauria] Double Boheme necklace has very pretty matching earrings should you be wearing an updo or other ear bearing hairdo.  There are both single and double leaf style necklaces available.

Poses are from the new Cutie Pie collection out from Reasonable Desires.





Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Eloise ~ Mocha (new release)
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed / lips :: Terra; [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 06 Brass
Clothing: Kazuo - Jacket (Nude) (new release); :::Sn@tch Ziggy Leggings (Wine) (new release);
Shoes: #OC# Melanie- Sand  L; :. WoE .: STR-01a Kylei Transparent White Tank
Accessories: Mariposa: Jewels: Augmentation Black - Obsidian; [Lauria] Double Boheme necklace (new release)

Poses by: Reasonable Desires

Comments

Popular Posts