Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

OTR with Butterflies


I have been feeling that wanderlust again. At the same time my Objects and This Week's Stuff folders are overflowing, messy and past dated. So I was a good girl and did my housecleaning first. Then, with a new outfit -- in part courtesy of the cleaning, I hit the road.


My comfy and casual look includes both new and recent releases from Amacci, [SE*Designz] and Paradisis (Project Fur), but the real stars of the show are the butterflies!  The butterflies come in various sized groups and attach to hands or left pec. Poses are included so you can use the attachments with the coordinating pose. You could also use your own poses of course. Here, I am wearing a hand attachment with matching pose as well as the butterfly swarm (200 prims if you choose the rez me version).The Monarch props and poses are available at [Lauria].



My photo op spot of the morn is a lovely glade, part of the Who Killed Jack Rabbit Murder Mystery game. I found a few pieces of the puzzle while looking for pastoral scenes. The game comes with a HUD and doesn't seem to be that difficult except that all the clues, letters, storyline etc aren't out yet methinks :D.  


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Nadine ~ Mocha (new release)
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 01 Bare
Clothing: [SE*Designz] Nested Neckholder Top - bronze (new release) ; PARADISIS Beautifull Smiles : Capris (new release)


Poses by: Lauria, Posemaster

Comments

Popular Posts