Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Girls in Boots


Spring inventory cleaning has been part of my daily chore list the last few days. I am making strides. Of course multitasking has been part of the process. I have been hanging out at MysticHope's lucky chairs. Not only have I garnered a couple of outfits, my friends have been the lucky beneficiaries of my chair watch. So if you are into role play or simply looking exotic, drop by and do a little inventory sorting, email reading, marketplace shopping -- whatever, while you watch the letters do their dance. Maybe you'll get lucky. There is a huge assortment of outfits available. These are only a few.

The chairs are in the back of the store by the water. This is the exact SLURL (use your beam or look for green dots). There is a chair for the fellows too.

Comments

Popular Posts