Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

OTR: Toxian City



I have been enthralled with role play sims for a long while now. The breadth of view seems to shine when creators attempt to bring the vision of their story to life.  I have ventured over to Toxian City a time or two for dark and gritty photo shoots, but I haven't actually explored. A few steps outside the visitor entrance and visual opportunities abound. Tonight I decided to take a more in depth look.

On my arrival I found a "read the website before continuing" message. I always follow the rules in RP sims; it is the smart thing to do. It keeps you out of trouble. Previously, Toxian was a "if you don't have a meter, you are considered out of play" area. Now you need a visitor tag. I noted on the website that there were now four sims in the complex. One is still under construction and inaccessible.

In an uncharacteristic move, I headed for the action rather than away from it. With my visitor tag, I was invisible as far as the other players were concerned and I wanted to see the heart of the city. My curiosity was rewarded.



Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Amber Tipped Black
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 06 Brass
Clothing: Glitterati by Sapphire - Nikita green (new release); PARADISIS Nanasa : Gloves black

Accessories: {JUNK} Zantedeschia Earring (Rue D'Antibes Egg Hunt)

Poses by: EverGlow

Comments

Popular Posts