Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Rogue



A long but good day with my new computer. Happily the challenges were few. To celebrate I invited Benicia over to Empress and Hierophant for a quick photo shoot. I wasn't just marking the arrival of new hardware, but of finally (FINALLY) winning the Rogue outfit at Phoenix-Firefall's lucky chairs. The week long event was sometimes boring, but I came away with all the items in the chairs. There are many, many great prizes.  My very cute boots are one of two new pairs in my closet, courtesy of the letter "C".

Rogue comes in several versions with plenty of prim accents to chose from. Here you can see two possibilities. This set comes in a variety of colors should you be more into hues than neutrals and would rather spend you lindens than you time.




Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Emilia ~ Henna
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 06 Brass
Clothing: **Firefall** Rogue (lucky chair - new release)
Shoes: Phoenix PD/Black Romance/Ankle Boots


My pose by: Everglow

Comments

Popular Posts