Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Pretty in Periwinkle



This was an easy week for me primarily because my closet doesn't overflow with periwinkle choices. Happily one of the few items available was a Victorian day dress that I still wear fairly often. I found a perfect, ladylike pose and here you have the results.


Photo taken at Noctis - New Toulouse Algiers .

As a side note and for those of you who read this blog daily rather than weekly, I completed this post on Monday, several days before I spent so much time in New Toulouse. I actually don't remember why I journeyed over there for this photo. I do know that I found Noctis by accident. It is SO interesting how the world works. 




Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Jessica ~ Brown Auburn
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 06 Brass
Clothing: Rag Dollz Beatrice Teagarden - Blue; Laughing Academy Victorian Quilted Velvet Short Cape

Accessories:  (Frippery)  ET~Crushed Roses Earring

Poses by: flowery

Comments

Rudhmellowen said…
Such a pretty outfit, love the way it all seems to seamlessly fit together... Wish I'd looked like this when I dressed as a Victorian in RL...
Mayala Loon said…
Love the whole composition of the pic ... great job ;-)
Eliza said…
Love the photo and the location! Stunning as always!
Very pretty! Is it time for tea yet?
/me wants to go visit that place
♥Laura♥
Love the Victorian look you have.
Very pretty Chic.
Anonymous said…
Such a great periwinkle scene.. very romantic and demure pose, too!

Popular Posts