Pretty in Periwinkle



This was an easy week for me primarily because my closet doesn't overflow with periwinkle choices. Happily one of the few items available was a Victorian day dress that I still wear fairly often. I found a perfect, ladylike pose and here you have the results.


Photo taken at Noctis - New Toulouse Algiers .

As a side note and for those of you who read this blog daily rather than weekly, I completed this post on Monday, several days before I spent so much time in New Toulouse. I actually don't remember why I journeyed over there for this photo. I do know that I found Noctis by accident. It is SO interesting how the world works. 




Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Jessica ~ Brown Auburn
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 06 Brass
Clothing: Rag Dollz Beatrice Teagarden - Blue; Laughing Academy Victorian Quilted Velvet Short Cape

Accessories:  (Frippery)  ET~Crushed Roses Earring

Poses by: flowery

  1. gravatar

    # by Rudhmellowen - April 22, 2011 at 10:42 PM

    Such a pretty outfit, love the way it all seems to seamlessly fit together... Wish I'd looked like this when I dressed as a Victorian in RL...

  2. gravatar

    # by Mayala Loon - April 23, 2011 at 2:23 AM

    Love the whole composition of the pic ... great job ;-)

  3. gravatar

    # by Eliza - April 23, 2011 at 5:35 AM

    Love the photo and the location! Stunning as always!

  4. gravatar

    # by Laura18 Streeter - April 23, 2011 at 8:37 AM

    Very pretty! Is it time for tea yet?
    /me wants to go visit that place
    ♥Laura♥

  5. gravatar

    # by Laila Laperriere - April 23, 2011 at 6:25 PM

    Love the Victorian look you have.
    Very pretty Chic.

  6. gravatar

    # by viviyardley - April 27, 2011 at 7:32 AM

    Such a great periwinkle scene.. very romantic and demure pose, too!