Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Great Wall


I spent a good portion of yesterday trying on poses. I still have my old favorites of course, ones I know by name. But there are some new stances in my folder these days and you will be seeing a lot of them as the weeks role by. While I was involved in that fun but time consuming activity, I was also stalking lucky boards at the KDC Mall. Most stores have these prize givers, some two. It is fairly easy to scan a good portion of the huge modern shopping area while keeping an eye on your favorite board AND trying on poses. I came away with a sorted inventory (very good feng shui) and a nice collection of new free items.


This china dress along with a longer version is the prize at +Lika Ruby+. My hair hales from the board at ++AY.LinE++ ; many colors complete the pack. There are housewares, male skins, accessories, shoes, and much more. You need to join the KDC Group to partake of the board adventure, so if you have your slots full this won't work for you. This well-established mall has always, to my knowledge, featured lucky boards. Primarily Japanese, there may be some shops you have overlooked -- especially since Beanie hasn't been blogging on her Beanie Loves Japan site. That has changed with the Japan Relief effort I see. :D.



You can find a teleporter board with photos of the prizes at the entrance to the mall. And when I just went over to get the SLURL of this board, I won the HOUSE I had been checking on. It's all good!

Photos taken at the Great Wall of China.



Style Notes: 

Hair: ++AY.LinE++ KDC.LB hair[[Charcoal]] (free)
Skin:  >>>Poison<<< Chinese tattoo; [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 06 Brass
Clothing: +Lika Ruby+ china dress dia(silver) (free); :::Sn@tch Ziggy Leggings (Black-U):::
Shoes: PixelDolls (Aphelion) . Graphite . Bootie (new release)
Accessories: :Fusion: Silver Cuff

Poses by: EverGlow, Juxtapose (new release)

Comments

Ivey Deschanel said…
Such pretty pics! Great styling too <3

Popular Posts