Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Not Always a Rock Star


One of my readers mentioned to me not long ago that you never really know what Chic will be up to. That is true; I am glad. I believe in diversity. And while I like to think that Chic and I, the typist, have quite a bit in common, sometimes I wonder. She is definitely braver than I. She wears things I never would -- even if I could travel to times and places unknown AND look as good as she does. Still it is fun to follow her explorations. I enjoy with the rest of you.

This morning I decided to make a look that was definitely NOT Chic, to break away from both of our comfort zones. The theme was a little geeky, a little lost waif, a little retro. I had planned to take a photo at a well known bakery but in my explorations of the eve, one place lead to another as they often do in our virtual world and I ended up at MMGraffiti's.  I had been to the shop before, but it was in another location then or at least looked immensely different than it does now. I remember stalking the lucky board for a long while in order to claim a chalk board easel *wink*.

This evening I found the shop once again by inspecting a fence I admired. It lead me here and I must say the choices of fencing are very nice and extremely inexpensive. Should I get my plot in the bayou sometime soon, I will definitely be back for some yard decor. Just before leaving I spotted this little house, peaked inside and knew that I had to take my photo here. The details are a dream, lovingly made and very much like a richly textured doll house.




You can buy the house and the furnishings separately and while they are not low prim, they are perhaps what you might call "smart prim" in that you get a lot of design for your prim "bucks". The toilet plunger is in theory $1L and of course I was going to buy it (one never knows) but the vendor wasn't vending. Perhaps it will be when I return for fencing. Update: I received a note from the designer and you touch each color of plunger you want to purchase. Well, I bet YOU could have figured that out. LOL.


But while I was over inspecting the housing posters I spotted a set of color change plates as a gift. Yeah! We all like those.

I haven't opened them yet, but I am sure they are both lovely and useful as the whole shop is very quality oriented.

So if any of this looks like you, drop by and do a little shopping. Support our content creators!




Style Notes: 

Hair: = Hal*Hina = [sepia mesh] Hair -Kate- /size M
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 05 Vogue
Clothing: *GF* Ruffle Bolero -pumpkin; ;Mmk Vintage Floral;;Sunflower - DP; The Secret Store - Pumpkin Tights

Accessories: (epoque) Catlady Frames - Perennial (seasons hunt)

Poses by: Vain and the tub

Comments

Popular Posts