Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Santa Fe Memories


When I saw the new Heirloom - Southwestern bangles from RH Engel I was immediately in love. I lived in that part of the United States for several years and it will always hold a special place in my heart. Three different stacked bangles make up the release. I am showing you my favorite, but they are all lovely. Find them at Rebel Hope - RH Engel Jewelry. Head for the NEW area from the teleporter.

I went out this eve in search of a New Mexico or pueblo setting. Alas, the ones of days gone by have departed. Wondering what backdrop would be appropriate for this post, I remember a comment by RH Engel; Canyon Road (an artist area in Santa Fe) was "almost" the name given to this release. So, I found a Southwest art gallery and there I took my photos.



The colors are luscious and vibrant and definitely take me back to the good days in the desert. My location is the  A B art and photographic studio, part of the Coyote - Environment for Creative Minds, a Southwestern artist colony and gallery space. There is some really beautiful art here.




Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Lena ~ Brown Auburn
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / tan :: 04 Electric
Clothing: *BOOM* +4 Warmth Thermal - Goldenrod; [[[ SWANSONG ]]] Timeless Jeans (Midday)

Accessories: Heirloom - Southwestern #3

Poses by: EveryGlow

Comments

Popular Posts