Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

City Gal


There is no doubt in my mind that the K-CODE JADE set belongs to a city gal. So I ventured over to Old New York for this photo shoot. It is good to revisit favorite places of old. Even better when they are still around :D.

I always wanted to live in Old New York. I can't remember how long the sim has been around now -- over a year for sure. In the beginning garnering a rental was impossible. I noted that there were several apartments available now. Our virtual world moves so quickly. Places, styles and designs become outmoded shortly after being introduced. That is a good reminder that we all need to reach and grow and fulfill our potential -- everyday.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Carletta ~ Onyx
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 06 Brass
Clothing: K-CODE JADE

Accessories: Jeckalicious bloody doll gloves; Haunted Zuzu Black Crystal Bloom Necklace in Cherry

Poses by: Juxtapose (new release)

Comments

Popular Posts