Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Unpacking Produce


Last week I mixed up my veggies in our 52 weeks of color. In truth, it matters little as we each have our own definition of colors. My idea of "red" is most likely not exactly the same as yours. So this week we have EGGPLANT, to me a dark rich violet color. I noted, however, as I searched my inventory for eggplant or aubergine (a close relative I hear), that designers most definitely did not agree on the RGB values of eggplant.

So, in an attempt to cover a few extra bases, I put together this outfit that incorporates many of the colors of the actual vegetable. For those of you who do not garden or even visit the produce section of your neighborhood grocery, eggplants actually come in many tints, tones and shades of the parent hue. Even WHITE is an eggplant color. 

My outfit for the week is a mix of new and old. I was aiming for an updated Boho look. Let's call it 21st century Boho *smile* -- a mix of traditional retro with a citified flare.



Photo taken on The Docks.





Style Notes: 

Hair: A&A Bo Hair Berries
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 02 Purity
Clothing: Ducknipple Jumbo - Purple (Toast Hunt); MALT Floral Top (old); :::Sn@tch Ziggy Leggings (Purple-P)::: (new release)
Shoes: Lya - Valentina silver (old)
Accessories: MALT FLORAL Suede Belt (old)

Poses by:BehaveiorBody

Comments

Rudhmellowen said…
Love the boho look of your outfit, I want to get me some of that hair too
Mayala Loon said…
beautiful pic ;-) ... and that way I like even eggplant ;-)
Anonymous said…
Love the mysterious look and the almost mischievous expression you have there. It's a mix-match between boho and fantasy, I'm fully expecting there to be secrets, magic and witchery-voodoo things in that house behind you!
Oh Chic...I love everything about this pic! =)
Anonymous said…
Fantastic photo and I really like the laid back feel of your outfit
Eliza said…
Lovely, my favorite are the bracelets!
Sawa Gothly said…
I love this belt and your look is really awesome <3

Popular Posts