Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Another Year

It is a new year and I am one year older. An old lady of four greets the morning. Somehow I forgot my rez day yesterday. And no, as Chandra has chided me, I was not bored on New Years Eve 2007; I was actually born in the morning *wink*.   It is a bright and sunny day out here by the bridge. Warm enough to go without a sweater, I took a little stroll on the promenade overlooking the bay. My outfit includes the new release sweater set (all one piece) from Elymode. I particularly like the sleeves which are made up of two parts. The set includes striped tights and a choice of mesh or sculpty skirts.

My very cute honey blonde hair is from Exile. Find it in the subscribo archives. 


I somehow never got around to featuring this very cute wearable lemonade stand from the Julia Collection. It was (and is still out this morning) a hunt prize for December. Deep in snow mode, I stored it; but it is perfect for this lovely coastal morning. You are looking for a scroll and my hint is "how about a little late night reading". The prize is a dollarbie.

Poses by: Long Awkward Pose (new release)

Comments

elysium eilde said…
thanks for including elymode on your blog
-ely
Nissa Nightfire said…
Happy Rez Day, Chic :) and all the best for the new year!!

Popular Posts