Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Props and Poses Fair 2012


Update: the fair is closed. Read more about that here. Hopefully you will be able to find products made for the venue at the various designer's shops.

One of the seemingly best kept secrets this week is just where the Props and Poses Fair is located. I am sure that wasn't the plan, but if you are wondering ---  it is here.

This super cute "I love veggies crate" is one of the offerings from CONCRETE FLOWERS. Chocked full of all the things I love; well, perhaps not the asparagus *wink* -- it is a great prop for any country gal. It makes me miss my home on the Bayou! 

I am wearing a different color of the new release overalls from Leri Miles Designs and Fanny from the Tree hair from KOSH, and oldie but a goodie that I still have in my inventory, but sadly no longer available. I just heard (insert frown here).



Poses by: the veggie crate

Comments

Popular Posts