Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

High Art

Linden Endowment for the Arts sims can be great places for photos. This morning adorned with a new release from eXxEsS I decided to venture over to my neighbor's installation, the Mausoleum.

The newly released Aeterna outfit comes with a swirling open skirt. The skirt's lively demeanor brought with it ideas of spells and potions, definitely magical (or majickal if you prefer).


This is a "board room to bedroom" outfit. Drop the skirt and you have an enticing boudoir ensemble, boots included.


The real stars of the show, for me anyway, are the jewels; statement making for sure.

Click to photo for an up close and personal look.

The detailing on the bodice is also lovely and stands well on its own.

The set comes with a fur stole, in this case blue, but there was no way I was hiding my jewelry *wink*.

Edit: I just got a group notice that a pose hunt just started at the Mausoleum. Look for nine beer cans scattered around the sim and pick up some "manly" poses made by the artist, Misprint Thursday.


Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Chic,
The pictures are stunning! I am flattered to have you take your photos on the sim. Happy exploring! And more hunts to come on the sim as well. Check back!

Popular Posts