Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Where is the Concert? Waiting for Spring

About this time of year I start looking forward to Spring, both virtually and in real life. I finished the Concert Hunt today (minus two stops) and some of my finds definitely reminded me of the upcoming season change.

Shown here:

Home by JLZ footrest (oversized obviously) with a really nice animation that fits me perfectly, both for shape and temperament.

Flower circle with GORGEOUS butterflies from The Looking Glass. Also includes the picnic basket shown as well as a seating rug and tree stump. 

Music room skybox in the background also from Home by JLZ

The skybox complete with yard and flora can obviously work on the ground. It needs a 1024 lot to fit and comes with decor items such as a piano.


Inside it it open and airy with lots of curtained windows as well as music decor on the walls. It is mod so you can adjust as you like.

My outfit is from ViviDesigns also on the hunt. I love these white jeans which are true hiphuggers, not crotch coverers *wink*. The sculpted bottoms work very nicely.

For those of you doing this hunt, be aware that there is a store list on the website so if you get stuck you can do what I did -- find a store you haven't visited and continue on from there. I had to do this quite a few times but eventually I accomplished my goal.




Poses by: Amacci and Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts