Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Chilly Whites

A quick post with a little chilly goodness. The Urban Winter Hunt starts tomorrow and this cute sweater in a myriad of colors and layers is the gift from Beautiful Dirty Rich.  There doesn't seem to be an official blog for the hunt; at least Google and Bing are clueless. So why not start at BDR? 

These are the same boots I showed you last eve, but in brown and black. Again, lots and lots of color combos are available.

And on a personal note for the two of you that follow my art escapades *wink*, I was endowed with a quarter sim from LEA late last eve. I will be working on an installation called "On Thin Ice". Suspecting to be completed in a couple of weeks, the plot is mine until mid March so hurrying is not mandatory.   I'll let you know when it is ready for visitors.

Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts