Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

On More Time - Champagne

The new year brings with it another color challenge!  This week is appropriately champagne, something that a few of you may have imbibed on a bit too much last eve *wink*.   Being in the mood for simplicity at least in the work department (having just cleaned up my inventory for the new year) I opened another color of deviousMind's Goodgirl set, making some different choices this time. Not quite so "good" but  just as much fun.  I added boots from lassitude and ennui and this Finya hair I seem to be very fond of from EMO-tions.

Pose by: The Muse Poses - Lion Tamer set

Comments

Luna Jubilee said…
Happy New Year!

Another fantastic outfit that is a must-have for me!
Unknown said…
Oh so very sexy, 2012 is off to one hell of a start! You look amazingly luscious! Happy New Year!
Madison said…
Such a sexy look...love it!!! Happy New Year!!!
Anonymous said…
OmGah! Tassles :o

Super sexy!
Eliza said…
Beautiful! Happy 2012
aw cool I love Chandra's things :) Happy new year!!
Chandra said…
Happy New Year to you Chic - and all the other ladies posting before and after me ;)

Picture makes me all uuuhhh! and aaaaah!! but that's been like that in 2011 already so no reason to assume it'll change in 2012 ;D

Thanks for the super awesome picture, in this post as well as the last!! <3
Anonymous said…
Oh so sexy! What a fantastic look to start off a new year!
Anonymous said…
Who cares about "good?" Looks so HOT!

Popular Posts