Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Colors of Time


The word "patina" comes from the Latin for "shallow dish". Figuratively, patina can refer to any fading, darkening or other signs of age, which are felt to be natural or unavoidable (or both). So it is very fitting that my upcoming color of the week post features vintage.

This was not an easy color for me. I am sure there are pieces in my now voluminous wardrobe that fit the theme, but which ones and where they are elude me. Happily a prize on the Concert hunt was perfect in both style and hue.

Snowpaws Watercolor Lyric Dress is both ladylike and vintage.  I added some recent release jewelry from Eclectica, Enchant pearl earrings and necklace and a just out Sweetheart Hair from Pomme D'amour.  Not making it into the shot, but happily coordinating are my Audrey color change heels from Kalnins.


Poses by: Behavior Body

Comments

Nicandra Laval said…
oh wow so much sphere in your picture.. i love it..bye bye Nic
Lashae Karsin said…
So classy... The environment is amazing.
Love the retro look you gave yourself, set in the front of the old cafe!
♥Lau
Love Trill said…
Love the location you chose for this photo! Very nice.
Eliza said…
Great choice for patina, a very feminine dress!
great vibe and atmosphere to your pic!
Anonymous said…
Very chic and lovely! The background is perfect. :-)

Popular Posts