Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Where Is The Concert? Hunt - Part 2

I continued on with the concert hunt this eve getting stuck at some horse farm and thereby giving up my chance at the concert *wink*. BUT, I have to say I am impressed with the prizes.  Shown here are a great outdoor barbecue set with all the food you could ever want from ENVISION PREFABS,  (so sorry, wrong landmark in the the prize box. Thanks to Maria for alerting me and asking for help :D)  a really lovely tree (no copy so grab two or three) from Willowdale Estate, and a pretty dress (not the only one I found this eve) from GIZZA ( I hope that is the correct LM as two were included in the box).


On the personal side we have some lovely mesh hair (my first I think) from the ALICE PROJECT (sorry no LM included). It is also COLOR CHANGE! Woot. My cute top hat is from TLG.  And THERE my lovelies is the problem with this hunt. For whatever reason there are very few landmarks in the prize boxes. There are also NO landmarks to the next stops. Hence, now that I got stuck I have no real way to know where to pick up. So I will just choose a place I haven't been and go from there I guess.

The clicking and getting a map is very handy, but since you often don't know where you are going really and have no idea of where you have been (there IS teleport history for some folks) it makes it difficult to return to stores you want to visit. So, be prepared for that pitfall.

AHHHHH -- TLG is "The Looking Glass". Thank you teleport history box. And with that I am heading back to see if the prize giver will let me have another tree *wink*.



Poses by: Juxtapose

Comments

http://slconcerthunt.blogspot.com helped me a lot! :D
Chic Aeon said…
Yes, thanks. Had the hints and linked to them in the first post of this hunt :D. The hint, in this case didn't help me. Found a ton of flags and NO concert ticket. If anyone did find the flag and the ticket, I would be happy for an IM with a better hint. Most were helpful though and I would have never found the ones I did without those hints.

Thanks.

Popular Posts