Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

On Thin Ice

This afternoon I completed my installation at LEA12, my quarter sim plot. Ahead of schedule with nine galleries as well as landing area and a machinima in the can, I am a happy gal.


Gallery meets exploratorium in an interactive journey with a reminder that as nations, individual and species we are each day -- walking on thin ice.

Corridors twist, turn leading visitors on a personal and sometimes interactive adventure.
The artistic and hopefully thoughtful  exhibit includes a machinima, Party at the End of the World.


I will be filming a live review for the next three days, but I hope to get in a little hunting too. And on the hunt scene, this outfit can be found at 20.FIVE. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Never%20Land/157/56/21  (Blogger SO doesn't like that dot in there :D. ) on the Urban Winter hunt.  It comes with prim bottom, hood and arm warmers. The pants are very nice but also very low. Happily I found one of my favorite -- I thought it was gone forever -- variety belts in an old outfit folder. I wore the Addict belt none stop for a few weeks. Much fun. Glad to have it back.



Poses by: Vista Animations.

Comments

Chandra said…
is that a batman-belt I spot there?! :D
Chic Aeon said…
It's an "everything" belt including cigarettes, a girlie magazine and handcuffs. Got it at the first "Addiction" hunt long ago. A favorite I am glad that I found again.

Popular Posts