Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Beach Babe


I have a few beach themed goodies to show you, all from current hunts. Now since I found these prizes while looking for Black Butler prizes, I am not really sure which hunts they belong to, but I will give you the clues that I still have *wink*. The bikini which comes with very cute optional side ties is from Ducknipple and it is on the SSH hunt. And while you are looking for the bikini, be sure and keep your eye out for the Black Butler Bitter Bear; that prize includes a gorgeous belt!


The Green Tea Sarong is from How Vexing ! on the SPH hunt which I think has surfboards as a theme. I can absolutely let you know that the shusi set with retractable cover and pose is from the Silk Road Hunt 2. Satu's Sushi in Clockhaven is the maker. So if you need some new summer sun attire, get out there and do a little hunting.

Style Notes: 

Hair: -dDx- Ariadne
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: How Vexing! [Green Tea Sarong]; Duckini - Striped

Accessories: CONCRETE FLOWERS- BOHO EARRLING

Poses by: Diesel Works and Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts