Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Midnight Revelry



It is not really midnight in my corner of the globe, but it is a hot sultry night -- one where the elements are close, taunting with lost desires.  -- Well THAT was poetic, and somewhat true. *wink*

This post actually started with the shoes, the skully maryjanes from lassitude & ennui are new releases at the CH1C birthday event (Update: here is the SLURL), The French heeled pumps are copy / mod with seven colors available. Each comes with black or white details, and itty bitty skulls!


I had to smile when I proofed this photo in my graphics software. I wasn't trying for surrealism, but there are sometimes happy surprises. My locale is Foul Whisperings, Strange Matters -- a Macbeth themed sim. The moon was out when I arrived and the lighting already dramatic. Sometimes magic just happens.

My outfit is from the MysticHope lucky chair, one of several color variations of this style. My pale pale skin is a hunt prize from Glam Affair on the Zombie Popcorn hunt.


Style Notes: 

Hair: BISHWEAR Windy
Skin: -Glam Affair - Layla Light skin - my sweet vampire
Clothing: MysticHope - Diablo Grey - Lucky Chair; G.L.A.M Tintable Metallic Lycra Tights (NLA)
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Skully pumps black / black


Poses by: Niqotine (NLA) and Vain (NLA)

Comments

Popular Posts