Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

OTR: Red Desert



It has been unseasonably cool in my part of the globe. Missing the desert winds, I looked into Cajsa's list of places and found this new to me sandy Arizona like landscape, Red Desert - Horse Country.


You can grab a horse at the entrance, walk or run (no flying) over the sandy dunes. It is a fun place with an old mine as well as a meth lab - LOL. Very much an off the grid experience, I do feel warmer now.

My exploration outfit includes two pieces from MISCHIEF, a very cute tied top and a sculpty denim skirt. Both are fresh and sassy. If you are a hippy gal, switching to a skirt shape will probably be called for. Both designs come in a variety of colors. Fatpacks are available as well as coordinating accessories.

Two hunt items accessorize my outfit. A cute and beachy (well desert is close to a beach -- at least they both have sand)  shell necklace from BeautyCode on The ??? Hunt. One for the guys is in the pack too. My  Japanese Lucky Cricket Sandels are from Ziva's Underground Footware on the Silk Road Hunt 2.

My poses are from the Hodgepodge set at Juxtapose.

Style Notes: 

Hair: .: vive nine :. Wang in Steel
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: **MIS** Clara Belle - Spring; **MIS** Bitty Denim Skirt - Washed
Shoes: Japanese Lucky Cricket Sandles
Accessories: .::BeautyCode::. Female Shell  Necklace

Poses by: Juxtapose

Comments

Popular Posts