Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Wrapping Up - Accessories Fair


The Accessories Fair is close to wrap time. You have until the 26th to get over -- or get over again -- and pick up some wonderful items. Check the AF11 blog for the round up events. I have really enjoyed my time featuring items from this year's desert theme. I will miss The Dig and The Oasis.


I did get back over to The Oasis yesterday to find this detailed belt from PXDTOXIC. Hints never appeared for day three of the Treasure Quest, but my wanderings gave me an idea to look near the shop and I did find the free pyramid. That made me a very happy gal. There are lots of great role play accessories for sale inside, so take a peak if that's your thing.

I won't be entering the photo contest, but if I were -- this would be my styling.


Style Notes: 

Hair: .: vive nine :. Wang in Steel
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: RONSEM* TEE; GCD - G Jeans Coffee with Cream; CONCRETE FLOWERS- NEWSPAPER VEST-important chores-
Shoes: (r)M~Shoe Repair "Punk Boot" ( b l a c k )
Accessories: K_gs Blazer 1.00; [LP] Leg Bandana Lazy Kittehs; Virtual Pioneer Safari Pith Helmet; PXDTOXIC - AF2011 belt - free Treasure Quest

Poses by:Everglow

Comments

AK Alchemi said…
The hints for day 3 were all up:
http://accessoryfair.glance-international.com/announcement/af11-treasure-quest-%e2%80%93-the-secrets-of-the-lost-pharaoh-day-3/

This has been my favorite fair this year by far. Very well done. Thank you for your coverage of it.
Chic Aeon said…
Thanks I see them now. When I went back and refreshed much of yesterday I just got a "loading hints -- come back later" statement.

In the end I found what I needed. Yes, a great event.

Popular Posts