Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Jade AND The Accessories Fair




This morning I did a feature on Accessories Fair 2011-- the camels, the desert sands and being a snake charmer. I had intended for that to be my Color of the Week (JADE) post. But ya know, don't you? When faced with so many pretty things -- and especially those that are jadish, what's a gal to do? So here is my updated (read that as second) color challenge post. The titles are almost the same; after 2,000 posts it is sometimes tricky to come up with something brand new.


The Accessories Fair is still very much in the theme as both my gloves and fans are part of the new releases that you can see tomorrow starting at 1 PM SLT. They hale from Bliensen + MaiTai and are only available at the fair right now, so if you love these, get over there soon.The fans come in five colors. You can choose from animated (dancing), animated after you type in "/1start" or static which is what I used for these photos.


I had lots of fun with these shots, challenging as they were; a background beyond the background as well as avatars to derender made for some tricky work *wink*. But still, I am happy with my pics. I needed to take this last shot so that you could see I matched my toenail color. It too, is JADE.

I bet you are eying the multi-tiered skirt. Come on, fess up. You know you want one? There are seven colors to choose from including a gorgeous bright blue!

The belt is actually designed to fit lower on the skirt, but I had a perfect companion in a sheered top from WoE, so I did a little rearranging.

You can get your own Up or Down Skirt  at Mischief Fashion. Best of all these are on sale (both singles and fatpacks) this week for 50% off.


Style Notes: 

Hair:Amacci Hair Emilia Dark Brown
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: :. WoE .: Tatiana Ruched Dress (Steel); **MIS** Up or Down Skirt - Envy
Shoes: Baiastice_Maxine Wedge-mother-of-pearl
Accessories: Bliensen + MaiTai - Birds of a Feather Fan - No script - L; Bliensen + MaiTai -  Paris - Gloves silver

Poses by: BehaviorBody

Comments

Madison said…
Wow, love the fans, such a great accessory for this look!! Fantastic!!!
Rudhmellowen said…
Glam, slightly retro but very gorgeous... love those fans I want me some of those lol
Anonymous said…
I have such a weakness for anything feathery, sigh. The fans are absolutely the stars of the picture. <3
Alexandra said…
You look beautiful in this!
your blog is a constant delight and had been for a long time
Unknown said…
Cute dress! I love how the colors blend and work together. Very pretty.
Beautiful shots, love your jade!
Anonymous said…
W O W!! Stunning soft look! The fans are an amazing touch. Very beautiful!

Popular Posts