Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Montmartre - Accessories Fair


While there are plenty of themed items at the Accessories Fair, there are also items that fit easily into our daily lives.


Today's featured designer at Chic's is Aslan Kish from AIR. These intricate glasses are made from 175 microprims. Delicate and lovely, they have a retro flare and could easily be worn with Victorian attire.

But this morning I went with a more 60s style, showing that they can indeed span the decades. Click the photo for a really big, high rez version. Find these and other jewelry glasses at AIR's store in the Dig.

My shopping outfit for the most part is put together from older items in my closet. My dress, however, is a new prize from a lucky board at Le Poppycock, very fitting since I am in France this morning *wink*.

Short and summery with a bold neutral pattern it is fun to accessorize!




And while I was scanning the feeds this morning I saw myself as part of the entry photo on the GIA blog. Get the scoop on all that is happening here.


Style Notes: 

Hair: MIEL TUE HAIR - red
Skin:  Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED ; [:T:] Mask 2 (tintable)
Clothing: Le Poppycock *La robe des chanceuses*; Trashy Victorian Doll Socks (NLA)
Shoes: Maitreya SoHo Boots 'PatentMix Black'
Accessories: AIR_Agatha_M_CM; A-BOMB Hobo purse-black

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts