Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Quiet Darkness of the Swamp


It's late night in the swamp. The crickets and other creatures are calling to each other and the music of the Bayou begins. It is really just morning in my corporeal world, but I have been out hunting again and honestly I am in need of some virtual rest and relaxation. This new group gift from Juxtapose fits the bill. The chair arrives in world people sized (well MY size anyway) which in itself is a thrill. But never fear, the chair is mod for size so if you are an eight foot Amazon (or simply a big guy) you can stretch it out to fit. Four very nice poses are included and three of the four actually fit me and those long legs and arms. This is almost unheard of *wink*! Hence I am a happy gal. /1a adjustments of course.

Now the shabby chic texturing is very nice and will work for many of you. But if you are like me and need to fit into a theme -- 1900, fairly grungy in my case -- you can adjust the tints or even patterns on the chair and make it you own. This is a great gift and very useful. So stop on by and hit the group joiner if you aren't in the group already. Oh, I forgot to mention it is only THREE prims.

My jeans are from .: Acid & Mala Creations:. on the Depraved Summer Nights Hunt. My shirt is part of a group gift set from Yasum that I mentioned earlier in the week. Both are very nicely made, comfortable and country casual. And if you love my shoes, there is a pink checked version out as a group gift (so the feeds told me). I love these PixelMode Fae Wedges.


Style Notes: 

Hair: !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy Pecan
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: Yasum*Country Shirt* (group gift in store); .:A&M:. I <3 my jeans - Low Rise - Dark Blue (hunt)
Shoes: [PM] Fae Wedge [B] - LF - Khaki Green


Pose by: Justapose chair

Comments

Popular Posts