Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Morning Walk - Accessories Fair


My virtual closet is busting at the seams with so much goodness. There are only a few things that make me happier!  Deciding just what to wear can sometimes be difficult when life is so bountiful, but I will do my best *wink*.

Summer is finally here and I am ready. And with that thought in mind, I put together this outfit featuring a few new releases and took myself out for a stroll.


My extremely cute top set is a new release from Ibizarre. The Soul Blossoms Bras and the  Cache-Coeur Jumper pair nicely. The bra is on the undies layer and sweater on the shirt layer. A small prim tie adds an extra touch. I love the color and the style and was so pleased that the set went perfectly with a new oversized hat from *Les Petits Details*.

I simply love big hats and this one is a beauty. Girlie and fun with lots of style, you can't help but notice both chapeau and the person wearing it.

That show off attitude leads me into a plug for some new pose sets by Juxtapose. The just released poses are entitled Glamorous Life and Independently Wealthy. I am sure you can see the theme here. Filled with attitude, they are definitely fun.



The Accessories Fair is going strong in week two. So many stores yet to explore, I still have plenty of items in my jewelry box waiting for their few minutes in the sunshine. This mixed gemstone necklace from AlaFolies completes my styling of the morn. You can check it out at the fair booth while you are out searching for goodies at both The Dig and The Oasis. There are puzzles to be solved, a mystery and a hunt.

Follow the clues and claim prizes ($0 to $50). Here is a photo of today's goodies and the official hints.  Have fun!

Style Notes: 

Hair: .: vive nine :. Wang in LoveBite
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: Ibizarre Lazy Sunday Cache-Coeur with Soul Blossoms Bras (new);  PARADISIS Flirty Jeans : Pink Baby

Accessories: *LpD* - *Poetry* Hat (new); AlaFolies LaTopasienne- collier perle et resine vieux rose

Poses by: Juxtapose (new)

Comments

Popular Posts