Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Exotic Dreams - Accessories Fair


I have loved being an official blogger for the Accessories Fair. Last time out I was a vendor and I did a bit of blogging on the side. This year it is eminently more fun. I get to enjoy the event and not worry about those nasty monetary issues. Don't get me wrong, I did well at the fair last year; I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and the big city theme. But having a dresser full of lovely accessories is even better.


It is obvious to me as we move into week two of the fair that I will never have time to feature all the deserving offerings -- there are simply too many wonderful things in this year's event. Still, I am determined to do what I can to show off the outstanding  designs that are available. And, since the Hair Fair starts a week after the Accessories Fair ends? Well I am guessing I will still have the opportunity to work in some upper body encouragements with hair style posts.


The highlights this eve include a new release corset from Blue Blood (so pretty) as well as accompanying jewelry from [bubble], a new to me store. This is the Guinevere set in Copper which includes armbands, circlet and ring. There are versions of this in other metals as well as an sister set called Morgaine in blue tones. Camelot fans will see the reference here.

The jewelry is quite lovely and could be used with role play garments as well as move into the Boho arena. Visit [bubble] at The Oasis.



Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Emilia ~ Dark Brown
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: +++BB+++ Caustic Corset GOLD/FADED RED; Dark Tone - Solid Tintable Lycra Tights  (NLA)
Shoes: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Accessories: [ bubble ] Guinevere Copper

Poses by: Juxtapose

Comments

Popular Posts