Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Lazy Sunday



It's a lazy Sunday for me. I more or less finished the Moolto Hunt. Mixed reviews continue from me and a good portion of the chatty group members. Perhaps the organizers will make hunting a little less cumbersome next time out. There are some great stores and nice prizes however. Two of my favorites from the end of the hunt are pictured here, some cute mismatched sneakers with low legwarmers from *ANUBIS STYLE* and some casual hair in a shiny black with tintable streaks from Humanoidism, the very last stop.

My new tree stump with multiple poses is from Awesome Blossom on the Where It Begins Strawberry hunt, ending today. There are plenty of easy to find fruits of various sizes in and around the flea market area.

That's my news; I said it was a LAZY Sunday.

Comments

Popular Posts