Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Let's Hear It For DENIM


I have been wearing a lot of denim this last week. Most of us have a favorite pair of jeans or two; I have lots. My color of the week denim wardrobe ranges from jean shorts that hardly cover anything at all -- to overalls which are serviceable but not all that fashionable. I love them all. So when faced with a choice that needs to be made, what's a gal to do?  Well going for this extremely cute pair of new release jeans from WoE seemed like a natural. I love the country girl patches and I ADORE the cuffs. You can of course wear them with your cowgirl (or fashion) boots, but really -- such great cuffs.


Warm breezes, the smell of hay and wild roses -- part of my heart has always been in the farmlands. And I do know that my sandals are very impractical for the corals and the barn, but we are virtual here and this is a FASHION blog after all *wink*. My great Western hat was a prize in the New Toulouse Easter Egg Hunt awhile ago. It fits perfectly and those of you who picked up this free hair will note that it is wonderful hat hair. Woot! If you love the rooster feather hat, you can purchase it here. There is also one with purple feathers.

Style Notes: 

Hair: .: vive nine :. Wang in Soil&Earth
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /GLAMOUR
Clothing: :. WoE .: Guage G2 Patched Jeans; Country Shirt Blue - By Dexter Kaupas
Shoes: [PM] Pixel Mode - Fae Wedges
Accessories: chapeau de bayou rooster feathers

Poses by: LAP, EverGlow

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the patches in the jeans and I totally agree with you about having impractical looks for virtual farming! =D

Also, the birdie on the top of the scarecrow earned you at least gazillion extra points. <3
Arya Braveheart said…
Love these pics. Sky in background is awesome. Denim how it should be!
Rudhmellowen said…
Love the cowgirl look on you, its very cute and those patched jeans,I WANT
Unknown said…
Jeans are great for everything. You make me want a tall cool glass of lemonade! Yum.
Eliza said…
Love the flannel patchwork on those jeans! Super cute as always!
zOmbinA said…
eeeee cute hat! totally makes the outfit lol love it.
Madison said…
Such a great cowgirl look!! I am gonna need that hat lol!!

Popular Posts